Monday, 31 December 2012

Happy New Year for 2013

Hi Everbody,

2012 is in its last few hours. Looking back, it's not been one of my better years, especially the last few weeks, I have to say, but there is still lots to be thankful for, and appreciative of.

I'm setting the intent that 2013 is a much better, far more positive year, and whenever necessary, I'll be tapping on any negative and limiting beliefs that pop up to try and trip me over (hopefully not physically - one fall is enought to last me for a number of years :-) )

I hope that 2013 is a year of Peace, Love and Light for you all, and would like to take the opportunity to wish you a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.


 

Bright Blessings, 
Karen 
Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries or requests.

To start learning about EFT you can download my "Balance Your Life With EFT" free manual or go to my Self Help Page. Although you can no longer obtain Gary Craig's comprehensive training DVD sets to buy, you can rent them from here

Please Note: Anything on the EFT side of this blog is provided as a public courtesy to help expand the use of EFT in the world. Any EFT content of this blog represents the unique ideas and usage of EFT by me, as its author. The information in this blog is not intended to be a substitute for appropriate, qualified medical care from doctors or other health-care providers. It is here to offer information on other complementary options to help you in your quest for optimum health, which you may wish to discuss with your healthcare providers before implementing. You, the reader, must be prepared to take full responsibility for your own health and I cannot be held responsible for any adverse effects or consequences resulting from the use of the techniques underlined here, either on you or others... more

No comments: