Monday, 14 January 2013

Can you forgive yourself? Louise Hay and Meridian Tapping

Hi Everybody,

Exciting news from the Tapping Solution people as they gear up to the forthcoming 5th Annual Tapping World Summit - a rare interview with Louise Hay, leading metaphysical author of "You Can Heal Your Life" and the founder of "the" publishing house in the self-help world, Hay House Publishing.

"Forgiveness wipes the slate clean, so that other things can come in."

That's a quote of Louise from this transforming video that I think you should find very interesting:



video link

Love, forgiveness and self-acceptance are the most powerful gifts anybody can give themselves.

But getting to a point where you can turn off the background negativity isn't always easy...

You know what I mean, the "I'm not smart enough", "Who do I think you am?", "I'm not lovable", "I can't be successful" type of comments.

These types of comments severely limit our ability to fully express who we are and live the life we want.

In this video Louise shares with you her personal struggle with growing up feeling that she wasn't good enough.

She opens up about how she struggled emotionally, and shares a particularly traumatic incident from when she was 5 years old, when her stepfather was holding her head under water, and how it was affecting her 81 years later.

In this rare video interview, Louise Hay sits down with Nick Ortner, producer of the upcoming 5th Annual Tapping World Summit, and shares why she believes Tapping is such an important self-care technique and why you should use it.

You can watch this video, and tap along with Louise, sharing in her on-camera Tapping experience and have your own as you tap along with her. The wonders of Borrowing Benefits. Free Happy Smileys

The last 10 minutes are especially powerful as Louise herself takes you through an extremely meditative Tapping process that brings her to tears of happiness, and just may do the same for you.

See the video here

Watching this video you'll also learn Louise's secrets for using Tapping to allow forgiveness, love and self-acceptance into your life, so that you too can be free of the things from your past that are holding you back.

If you want to create the life of your dreams, I believe this video to be an important step in that process.

At about the 3 minute mark Louise talks about why somebody should look at the truth of what's going on in their life. Housework - it gets everywhere.

What she says is one of the most profound and eye-opening explanations I've ever heard on this topic of positive focus vs. negative focus when Tapping. I'm sure you are going to love what she has to say, and if you are anything like me, you will get it right away.

I really enjoyed watching this video and once again it reinforces the fact that there is so much you can do to help yourself; that EFT Tapping can empower and enable you. I personally use it so often and find it really helps me out big-time.

Tapping has certainly helped me out with my recent fractured wrist, and I'm sure it is one of the reasons the physiotherapist tells me I'm ahead of the game with mobility in the aftermath of the cast removal.

Dr. Wayne Dyer recently said about Tapping: "Put away your skepticism, this really works…I've had great results with tapping in my own life."

Jack Canfield calls it "..the most powerful new transformational technology to come along in years…"

Lissa Rankin M.D. says, "For those seeking a prescription for eliminating limiting, self-sabotaging beliefs that lead to fear, anxiety, and chronic illness, look no further than The Tapping Solution."

See the video here

To allowing self-acceptance. Why not give it a go - you have nothing to lose.

Bright Blessings, 
Karen
Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries or requests.
To start learning about EFT you can download my "Balance Your Life With EFT" free manual or go to my Self Help Page. Although you can no longer obtain Gary Craig's comprehensive training DVD sets to buy, you can rent them from here.
Please Note: Anything on the EFT side of this blog is provided as a public courtesy to help expand the use of EFT in the world. Any EFT content of this blog represents the unique ideas and usage of EFT by me, as its author. The information in this blog is not intended to be a substitute for appropriate, qualified medical care from doctors or other health-care providers. It is here to offer information on other complementary options to help you in your quest for optimum health, which you may wish to discuss with your healthcare providers before implementing. You, the reader, must be prepared to take full responsibility for your own health and I cannot be held responsible for any adverse effects or consequences resulting from the use of the techniques underlined here, either on you or others... more

1 comment:

Mirza Ghalib said...

this book has given me the insight and wisdom to create my life's own reality through the power of my thoughts. no education system ever teaches this and this is so important for every human being. religions are so mean and fake. only this book and the teachings of abraham and seth give true knowledge. i love this book. and i love louise hay.